COVR PRODUCTS, ELECTRONIC & JEWELRY AWARDS
COVR is extending the deadline for entering the Product, Jewelry, and Electronic Awards until May 15. From what we’re hearing, quite a few of you got caught up in tax deadlines (and politics, we suspect) so the awards schedule came at a bad time. You have our apologies for not thinking about that when we were planning the awards year.
Enter the Visionary Awards at the COVR website
If you didn’t have any new products in 2016, why not enter the Iconic categories? These categories are for products that have consistently performed well for you. Or consider one of the new Internet Radio, Blog, and Podcast categories.
Let your friends know about the Visionary Awards. The awards are a good value for your marketing dollar.
- Aroma Products – Products designed to uplift the spirit through scent, including incense, aromatherapy, candles, essential oils, etc.
- Charms and Talismans – Products designed to be carried for inspiration, luck, and protection.
- Divination Products – Products designed for divination, such as runes, oracles, pendulums, dowsing, numerology, and games. Note: For Tarot products, use the Tarot Products category.
- Guided Meditation Products – CDs and DVDs with guided meditations.
- Herbs, Teas, and Herbal Products – Products relating to herbs and herbal arts, such as herbs, teas, and other herbal products.
- Home Décor, Clothing, and Textile Products – Products designed for personal wear, or for home or garden decoration, such as statues, figurines, chimes, and wall hangings.
- Iconic Products – Products created in a previous year that continue to be popular.
- Inspirational Products – Products designed to engage the mind or inspire and uplift the buyer, such as charms, greeting cards, posters, self-help, etc.
- Instructional Products – CDs and DVDs designed for instruction or self-help.
- Manifestation Products – Products designed to focus intention, such as spell kits, ritual objects, intention candles, and aids to visualization.
- Paper Products – Products created from paper, such as greeting cards and posters.
- Personal Products – Products designed to engage the body, such as healing, massage, yoga materials, stones, crystals, etc.
- Tarot Products – Products based on the Tarot, including tarot decks. Note: For Tarot books not packaged with a Tarot deck, use the Tarot Books category. For other types of divination use the Divination Books or Divination Products category.
- Visionary Products – Products targeted to the Mind Body Spirit community.
- Blogs (new in 2017) – Internet content published regularly that centers on Mind / Body / Spirit topics.
- Podcasts and Radio Shows (new in 2017) – Internet programming that centers around Mind / Body / Spirit topics.
- Iconic Jewelry – Jewelry created in a previous year that continues to be popular.
- Jewelry with Stones – Jewelry composed of any type of metal together with precious or semi-precious stones.
- Metal Jewelry – Jewelry composed of non-precious metal, such as pewter and stainless steel, without stones.
- Precious Metal Jewelry – Jewelry composed of precious metals such as silver, gold or platinum, without stones.
- Visionary Jewelry – Jewelry that does not fit into one of the other jewelry categories, such as beaded jewelry, fused glass jewelry, and other jewelry that does not contain metal or precious or semi-precious stones.
Please check out our website for a full description of the COVR Awards Program, Rules, Entry Form and more.
Thank you for your membership and participation!