An Internship to the Board of Directors is to build education and promote inclusivity between the Visionary community and COVR. This position within the Organization has a voice but no vote and allows for interested parties to learn the process and procedures of COVR before they meet full Director eligibility.
Each elected intern serves a one-year term.
In order to be nominated and serve as an Intern to the Board of Directors, the following eligibility requirements must be met:
- At least 18 years of age on the date of the election.
- Actively working within the Mind/Body/Spirit industry or Visionary community.
- A member of COVR in good standing prior to election OR must join as a member of COVR upon submission of their nomination.
Internship responsibilities & requirements:
- Able to attend quarterly meetings of the Board (by telephone or video conference) as well as any all-members or special meetings that may be called.
- Must actively volunteer on at least one COVR committee during their term.
- Respond to COVR-related communications, such as emails or phone calls, in a timely manner.
- Strive to uphold the integrity of COVR and the responsibility to its members at all times.
- Adhere to and work to further the success and Mission of COVR and the Mind/Body/Spirit industry.