The Coalition of Visionary Resources is pleased to announce the winners of the 2016 Visionary Book Awards.
The top honor, 2016 Book of the Year, goes to Jill Mattson for The Lost Waves of Time, submitted by Wings of Light.
Other winners are:
- Visionary Book of the Year: Jill Mattson, The Lost Waves of Time
- Alternative Science Books: Jill Mattson, The Lost Waves of Time
- Autobiographical and Biographical Books: J. Ivy, Dear Father: Breaking the Cycle of Pain
- Children’s and Teen’s Books: T. J. Perkins, Four Little Witches
- Coloring Books: Susan Andra Lion, Just Imagine Trees — A Coloring Book for All Ages
- Conscious Living Books: Lori Deschene, Tiny Buddha’s 365 Tiny Love Challenges
- Contemporary Spirituality Books: Linda Howe, Discover Your Soul’s Path Through the Akashic Records
- Health and Healing Books: Adam Sartwell, Twenty-one Days of Reiki
- Iconic Books: Susan Andra Lion, How the Trees Got Their Voices
- Inspirational Books: Mare Cromwell, The Great Mother Bible
- Pets and Animals Books: Sandra Ingerman and Llyn Roberts, Speaking with Nature
- Shamanism and Wicca Books: Laurie Cabot, Penny Cabot, Christopher Penczak, Laurie Cabot’s Book of Shadows
- Visionary Fiction Books: Joan Pillen, Rebel – Survivors, Sages and Spirited Steeds Book Two
For a complete list of winners and finalists. click here.