Each year COVR gives Visionary Awards to entries selected from among the best new products in the Mind Body Spirit marketplace. Our Visionary Awards are the only awards of their kind in our industry. Our retailers are passionate about new products, the next best seller, and the next undiscovered gem. Help them find you and give them a reason to put your book, music, or product in their stores.
How does it work?
Here is a simple, bare-bones overview of the Visionary Awards process:
- Creators, vendors, and publishers submit their best new products introduced in the previous year.
- Judges and voters score the submissions in each category.
- COVR compiles the results. The entry with the highest score in each category is the Winner. The products with the second and third highest scores are Finalists.
- COVR announces the Winners.
How do I enter the awards?
- Check the list of categories to see the current list.
- Check the calendar to see what day entries open for your category.
- Fill out the entry form online. You will submit this form and a high-resolution graphic file of your product, along with your entry fee of $75 per product per category.
- Ship one product sample to the COVR Office.
- Make sure all your materials arrive before the closing date.
- The day before voting begins, you will receive a link to share with your customers for voting.
- Organize a social media campaign to publicize your entry and ask your fans to vote for your product.
- Summary of Changes
- Frequently asked questions
- Entry rules
- Awards calendar
- Awards categories
- Voting / Judging
- Promoting your award
Revised May 8, 2017